Re: High Level Committers Wanted

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: bobJobS <russelljanusz(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: High Level Committers Wanted
Date: 2014-03-12 17:09:58
Lists: pgsql-general

On 03/12/2014 09:43 AM, bobJobS wrote:
> Your professional input is greatly appreciated.

My guess is you will get more assistance if you are more forthcoming
with information. There is also the issue of your email address,
*(at)yahoo(dot)com is sort of generic to be charitable. At the moment all we
know is:

1) You are representing some unknown company/US government agency.

2) You want to migrate a US government Oracle database of unknown
dimension and complexity to Postgres on an unknown time scale.

3) You and or other people would like to meet with Postgres developers
to sound out ideas.

I would say you will need to fill in the details of the above in order
to get a coherent response. My second guess is, that if you do share
details, there are already companies on the list I shared earlier that
can help you right now.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com