Re: Removing all whitespaces in ODBC code

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Removing all whitespaces in ODBC code
Date: 2014-03-12 07:14:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On 03/11/2014 12:16 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Don't we want to add as well a .gitattributes file in a
> fashion similar to Postgres itself? I imagine that it would greatly
> help to continue keeping the code clean.

Yeah. Not sure what exactly we'd want to put there. At least ignore
trailing whitespace in the expected output files, I guess. Don't know
what to do about the files with DOS line endings; do we want to keep
that, or convert the all to Unix-style line endings for consistency? How
would that work in a Windows environment? Given that all the source
files already use Unix line endings, I'd guess that it would be fine,
but I'm not familiar with the tools we use in the installers.

Got a patch?

- Heikki