Need help with upcoming meetups

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need help with upcoming meetups
Date: 2014-02-10 22:04:46
Lists: sfpug

SFPUGers:

I need some help with two of the upcoming meetups:

Door Warden for March Meetup: we need someone to watch the door from
6:30 until 7:30 for the March Meetup. This means you'll miss the
beginning of the presentation. We do plan to have streaming video, so
if you have good phone reception, you can catch the beginning that way.
The volunteer will get some kind of scarce PostgreSQL t-shirt (such as
the "Keep Calm" or maybe a python/postgres one) as an award, exact shirt
to depend on availability and required size.

Berkeley/Oakland Venue for April Meetup: we haven't done an East Bay
meetup in quite a while. I'd like to find a venue host/food sponsor so
that we can do Jeff Davis's talk in Berkeley/Oakland. Needs to
accomodate 35 people and be 1 mile or less from BART.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.