PostgreSQL Studio

From: Gerald Cheves <gcheves(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Studio
Date: 2013-12-12 07:22:30
Lists: pgsql-novice

Greetings Colleagues,

Does anyone have any experience with the PGStudio client? I have it
connected and running but cannot download the query results from the
remote server.

When I use they COPY command

COPY products
TOSTDOUT
DELIMITER ',';|

I get an error message that the driver (which is JDBC, I assume) does
not support COPY operations. The interface also does not accept psql
commands \copy or \i which would allow me download the file on my laptop
and submit a script in a file on my laptop.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Gerald

--
siamo arrivati sani e salvi