Re: Is this typical psqlodbc behavior?

From: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Mike Landl <mlandl(at)4glsol(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is this typical psqlodbc behavior?
Date: 2013-12-10 15:00:22
Lists: pgsql-odbc

(2013/12/10 22:06), Mike Landl wrote:
> Thank you. Can you tell me how I can disable the savepoints using odbc.ini
> in Linux?
> Apologies if I should know this, I haven't been able to find it.
> Is there a list of odbc.ini options that psqlodbc recognizes anywhere?

Please look at *Level of rollback on errors* section at
docs/config.html.
Specify PROTOCOL option with the level of rollback on errors
PROTOCOL=7.4[-(0|1|2)]
0:driver does nothing
1:driver rollback the transaction entirely
2:driver rollback the statement

The default is 2 for recent versions of PostgreSQL servers and
the driver issues SAVEPOINT commands beforehand to rollback the
subsequent statement on errors.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan