Re: NHibernate

From: Alain Rodriguez Arias <alainrod(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jaime Casanova <systemguards(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: NHibernate
Date: 2006-01-04 15:54:39
Lists: pgsql-admin

ok sorry!!!!
The thing is that I need to develop a Data Access Layer with NHibernate. I
use Hibernate in a J2EE <J(at)EE> proyect without any problem. But when I tried
to use NHibernate for doing the same thing with C# I had troubles. I'm able
to create a transaction but when I try to insert or update i receive an
error. I hope that anybody with a litlee more experience tahn me help with
this.
Thanks