Re: Seattle PostgreSQL Day

From: kah42pub <kah42pub(at)blarg(dot)com>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Seattle PostgreSQL Day
Date: 2013-10-23 19:49:42
Lists: seapug

On 10/23/13 8:52 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> On 10/22/2013 07:07 PM, Jennifer Scheuerell wrote:
>> I agree. I'd be in for giving a talk and helping out.
>>

> Excellent. Are there any others that would be willing to give a talk?
>
> JD

I had a rough outline of a talk on running Postgres on FreeBSD/ZFS drawn
up at one point but it didn't clear the internal IP review for the
company I currently work for. I can inquire, again, since that is
technology we are no longer using so they may not care, now.
Regardless, it is very difficult for me to commit to attending based on
my travel schedule but I'd be willing to try.

Kris