Re: Restoring from SQL dump

From: Ken Benson <ken(at)infowerks(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Restoring from SQL dump
Date: 2013-10-18 14:28:26
Lists: pgsql-novice

From the command prompt - I've successfully used:

"C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\bin\pg_restore" -h {serverIP}-U
{UserID} -C -d {targetDB} M:\LongitudinalDB\backups\2013.10.02\uw.sql

But, if you use "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\bin\pg_restore" --help
... at a command prompt, you'll get some more help.

Of course, you need to make sure your installation is in this location...

*Ken Benson*