Maven repo version

From: Bosco Rama <postgres(at)boscorama(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Maven repo version
Date: 2013-09-25 01:23:27
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I am starting a new java application and the customer wants it to build
with dependencies coming exclusively from the Maven repo.

The lastest version of the PG jdbc driver I can find in the main
Maven repo is "9.1-901-1.jdbc4" from almost 2 years ago. Has the
PG jdbc driver in the maven repo been deprecated just like the
server PPA repo? If so, I guess I'll need to try to install it
into a local maven repo and convince them it's the way to do it
now.

TIA.

Bosco.