Registration for the German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference is open

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Registration for the German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference is open
Date: 2013-09-17 20:43:04
Lists: pgeu-general pgsql-general

The German-speaking PostgreSQL Conference takes place in Oberhausen on
November 8th. The registration is now open, please visit the website:

http://2013.pgconf.de/

The keynote will be delivered by Peter van Hardenberg who talks about
"The World's Largest Postgres Install". In sum we got submissions from
25 different speakers - right now we are in the process of selecting the
talks and creating a schedule. More details soon.

The Early Bird ends October 7th, one month before the conference. Please
be aware that we have a limited number of tickets.

See you in Oberhausen

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group