Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs

From: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs
Date: 2013-09-09 20:29:24
Lists: pgeu-general pgsql-general

On 9/9/2013 1:22 PM, patrick keshishian wrote:
> If printing inside the mug is too difficult, cost prohibitive, then stick
> with the smiling elephant at the outside bottom of the mug.

as I rarely see mugs with anything printed on the bottom, I suspect this
too would add significantly to the cost

how about something simple, like ... one side of mug gets a large
classic postgres elephant head, and the other side gets something like
POSTGRESQL - DATA INTEGRITY BY DESIGN or something to that effect.

--
john r pierce 37N 122W