"Mailing Lists" link

From: Marko Tiikkaja <marko(at)joh(dot)to>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2013-09-06 12:35:11
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

When I'm on this page, for example:
takes me to http://www.postgresql.org/list/. However, when I'm on e.g.
http://www.postgresql.org/community/ the very menu item takes me to
http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/ which has a lot more
information. All the other links appear to be identical between the two
pages, which is confusing; I wasn't able to find my way back to the
/community/lists page without googling.

Now it looks like the "Search archives" functionality is only on the
/list/ page, so we probably can't get rid of it completely, but it would
be nice to at least have some way of getting back to the
/community/lists page from the archives.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja