question on the information_schema

From: Salvatore Barone <salvator(dot)barone(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: question on the information_schema
Date: 2013-08-23 14:49:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,
I created a database named "test" with the user "postgres" and I have
given all privileges on database "test" to a user that I use daily,
called "ssaa".
By submitting, as user "ssaa", to "test" database the «select * from
information_schema.columns with where col.table_schema! = 'Pg_catalog'
and col.table_schema! = 'Information_schema'» query, instead of the list
of columns, I have an empty table. I have to give some special permit
ssaa user?
How do I resolve?
Thanks.

Ps. I apologize for my poor english.