Re: MAC line ends strange issue

From: Michal Kozusznik <kozusznik(dot)michal(at)ifortuna(dot)cz>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: MAC line ends strange issue
Date: 2013-08-21 13:05:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

> Everybody here is volunteering their time. Whilst we try to respond to
> every bug report, unfortunately some will get missed or ignored
> because noone has the time to look at them. If you need guaranteed
> support, you'll need to talk to one of the PostgreSQL support companies.

I can tell you why some got missed: because of using mailing list for
pgadmin support. That's why. We talked about this years ago. Nobody is
able to track issues this way.
Just start with bugzilla (or other ticketing system) and nothing will
get missed.

> FWIW, I can't reproduce the behaviour you describe.

I just reproduced easly the first scenario with Windows7 and pgAdmin 1.16.1