Re: jdbc changelog on website

From: dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>
To: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>, PostgreSQL JDBC <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: jdbc changelog on website
Date: 2013-08-19 21:56:03
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

Upon Review:

I'm not really sure what each page is for footnote, edit date, author, since
there is only one page of the changelog. Perhaps a link to git for the latest,
8 months or so, releases maybe if possible. I think most of this is asking to
much.

What I would like to do is archive all changelog data prior to 9.0 say and
just have a link for download instead of listing.

danap.