Re: Fix Windows socket error checking for MinGW

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Cronenworth <mike(at)cchtml(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fix Windows socket error checking for MinGW
Date: 2013-08-19 15:04:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 08/19/2013 10:35 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> TBH, I think Andrew is going above and beyond the call of duty by
> developing and testing a patch for the problem you reported.

I've actually known about this problem for a while, but mistakenly
thought it only occurred for cross-compilation:
<http://people.planetpostgresql.org/andrew/index.php?/archives/264-Cross-compiling-PostgreSQL-for-WIndows.html>,
so I'm at least grateful for this thread having prodded me about it, as
well as pointing fairly closely to the problem area.

cheers

andrew