Re: SQL editor view, Add favourite disabled

From: Marc Cooper <postgis(at)auxbuss(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL editor view, Add favourite disabled
Date: 2013-06-19 18:38:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 19/06/13 19:29, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:

> To be honest, I have no idea why.

Ok. Thanks very much for your ideas and for your time. It's very much
appreciated.

Ultimately, it's not a deal breaker for me. Other than the mild
annoyance of knowing it is broken, I felt duty bound to report it and
help debug it, in case it happens to others. At worst, I can manually
edit the favourites' files.

If any ideas do pop into your head to test, just ping me and I'm happy
to assist. Likewise, I'll report back if I find a fix, or an update
makes it work again.

Regardless, I really like pgadmin. It's a great tool that I'd be lost
without.

Thanks again.
Best,
Marc