Consent to translate your web page at http://wiki.postgresql.org/

From: Maria Ramos <mariar(at)webhostinghub(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Consent to translate your web page at http://wiki.postgresql.org/
Date: 2013-05-16 09:46:27
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

My name is Maria Ramos and I'm seeking the approval to translate your
page about porting from FileMaker Pro to PostgreSQL into Spanish language.

I'm part of Education Channels and Community Support Team at
WebHostingHub.com. We strive to help website owners and micro businesses
to get online in trouble-free way and succeed on the web. Myself and my
team of three computer science students are constantly looking for
useful relevant materials to share with our Spanish speaking visitors
and customers (we get more than 60,000 visitors per month to our Support
Center http://www.webhostinghub.com/support/).
I would notify you as soon as the translation is ready to be shared, so
you could review it and let us know if any changes are required. Your
page will be cited as the original source and I will follow any
copyright instructions you might give me.

Once again, here is the exact address of your page:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Porting_from_FileMaker_Pro_to_PostgreSQL

Please let me know if I can proceed with the translation.

Best Regards,
Maria Ramos
mariar(at)webhostinghub(dot)com
http://webhostinghub.com/support/es/misc/