Re: using text search

From: Rafał Pietrak <rafal(at)zorro(dot)isa-geek(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: using text search
Date: 2013-04-23 10:24:45
Lists: pgsql-general

W dniu 04/22/2013 08:43 PM, Alfonso Afonso pisze:
> I forgot to say that the function is "position ( txtseach in
> txtcomplete)" :)
>
> Bye

Alfonso, thenx

But if I may: How can I use that function? In a context of my problem?

then again. At the edge of desperation, I'm thinking of writing a
function, that will fetch all the KEYWORDS in one query, then cook
explicit WHERE clause by string operations, and then EXECUTE it. With
(currently) four keywords, I'd expect such function to return results
within 5 seconds at most.

but I'd expect that there should be a way to "tell this" to postgresql
SQL directly. Isn't it?

-R