Some clarifications on news/events policies

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Some clarifications on news/events policies
Date: 2013-04-18 17:47:13
Lists: pgsql-www

Folks,

Made some minor changes here:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NewsEventsApproval

1. Fixed some formatting issues.
2. Added the fact that we sometimes rewrite news or event descriptions
(which we do).
3. Clarified the requirement for online listing of courses. It was in
the Training section before, but the language was not that clear. Based
on a conversation I had with a vendor.

I believe that all of the changes I've made are simply clarifications of
our existing practices, and not new policy. If I'm wrong, please
object/revert. Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.