Re: Changing recovery.conf parameters into GUCs

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Changing recovery.conf parameters into GUCs
Date: 2013-03-30 21:07:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Simon, All,

The new approach seems fine to me; I haven't looked at the code. If Tom
doesn't feel like it's overly complicated, then this seems like a good
compromise.

The desire to move recovery.conf/trigger to a different directory is
definitely wanted by our Debian contingent. Right now, the fact that
Debian has all .confs in /etc/, but that it doesn't work to relocate
recovery.conf, is a constant source of irritation.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.