Re: SQLExecute returns 0 rows with BoolsAsChar=1

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
To: Hiroshi Inoue <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQLExecute returns 0 rows with BoolsAsChar=1
Date: 2013-03-25 11:44:05
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On 24.03.2013 12:07, Hiroshi Inoue wrote:
> I can reproduce it now when I turn off the *Server side prepare* option
> or turn on the *Use Declare/Fetch* option.

Ah yeah, UseServerSidePrepare hides it. I'm also seeing the problem
without UseDeclareFetch, though.

> Attached is a patch to fix the bug.

Thanks. I must admit I don't understand how this works. Also, the 2nd
test case in attached file now fails. It does a DELETE ... RETURNING,
binding a parameter array with a VARCHAR(5) column, and fetches the
results. With the patch, it can't fetch the result sets.

- Heikki

Attachment Content-Type Size
arraybinding.out text/plain 498 bytes
arraybinding-test.c text/x-csrc 6.5 KB