Re: BUG #7968: Perl DBI segfaults in connect()

From: Mitchell Perilstein <Mitchell(dot)Perilstein(at)trueposition(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <mperilstein(at)trueposition(dot)com>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #7968: Perl DBI segfaults in connect()
Date: 2013-03-18 16:46:10
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Yes, that was a better place to look. They have it already:

Thanks!

On 03/18/2013 12:33 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> mperilstein(at)trueposition(dot)com writes:
>> or restarting state and coredumps.
> The stack trace looks like the problem is in a notice handler installed
> by DBD-Pg, not in libpq proper. I'm not sure that the authors of DBD-Pg
> read pgsql-bugs --- you might want to contact them another way. The
> bug tracker at http://search.cpan.org/dist/DBD-Pg/ might be a good bet.
>
> regards, tom lane

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipients named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender of that fact and delete the e-mail from your system.