pgFont 1.0.0 : a basic font for the Postgres community

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgFont 1.0.0 : a basic font for the Postgres community
Date: 2013-03-01 22:48:59
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi,

I'm releasing today the first version of a font dedicated to PostgreSQL.
This is a very simple font containing only one character : the
PostgreSQL logo.

This project won't change the face of the Postgres community, but it may
be helpful for web developpers creating a PosgreSQL related website. And
that's why I'm posting this to pgsql-advocacy.

Here's a demo :
http://daamien.github.com/pgfont/demo.html

I've been playing a lot with the Twitter Bootstrap lately. And I built
this font as an extension of the Font Awesome project. All in all, it is
a nice way to integrate the Postgres logo in a responsive design.

Any feedback is welcome. If other people are interested, I guess we
could go further and add some database related icons too.

More details here :
http://daamien.github.com/pgfont/