San Diego PUG mailing list

From: Joe Conway <joe(dot)conway(at)credativ(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2013-02-26 18:13:22
Lists: pgsql-www

We have had a San Diego PUG for at least a couple of years now. See:
http://www.meetup.com/SD-PUG/

Can we get a postgresql.org mailing list?

In light of the recent discussion about the Phoenix PUG, I am guessing
you do not want to make it
sdpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
So if we go with the airport code idea, it would be
sanpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Otherwise
sandiegopug(at)postgresql(dot)org
?