[Pljava-dev] Functional Maven Builds!

From: thomas at tada(dot)se (Thomas Hallgren)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Functional Maven Builds!
Date: 2013-02-22 09:32:23
Lists: pljava-dev

I decided to take it one step further and host a Nexus Repository
Manager at http://nexus.tada.se. I also added repository definitions to
the parent pom which means that the only thing needed now is to set the
JAVA6_HOME environment variable. The rest should be fully automatic.

The repository that holds the maven-nar-plugin is this one:

http://nexus.tada.se/content/repositories/snapshots/

It's included in the parent pom. The repository now also contains the
latest snapshot of PL/Java compiled on my machine (Linux on x86_64 with
PostgreSQL 9.1.7)

- thomas