Re: Visual query builder for PosgreSQL?

From: Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga(at)uptime(dot)jp>
To: Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Visual query builder for PosgreSQL?
Date: 2013-02-17 16:42:56
Lists: pgsql-general

2013/02/17 1:17, Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> Gauthier, Dave wrote on 16.02.2013 17:04:
>> Many, many (many) years ago, while working at DIGITAL EQUIPMENT
>> (before it bellied up), I worked with a relational DB they created
>> called "RDB".
>
> RDB/VMS was actually the first relational database I ever worked with.
>
> Boy, is that a long time ago...

I have never seen InstantSQL itself, but I had chances several times
to go the RDB technical seminars here in Japan, where I have found
that learning database technology is really exciting. :)

So, I wish I will be able to work with RDB (and VMS) someday. :)

Regards,
--
Satoshi Nagayasu <snaga(at)uptime(dot)jp>
Uptime Technologies, LLC. http://www.uptime.jp