Re: Problems building pgAdmin with wxWidgets binaries for Windows

From: Florian Klaar <flo(dot)klaar(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: Kari Karkkainen <kari_karkkainen(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems building pgAdmin with wxWidgets binaries for Windows
Date: 2013-02-10 10:59:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

my concern regarding 2.9 was that the pgAdmin code may be partly
incompatible, but from a quick look at the mailing list, it seems that
this has been addressed a long time ago, so I guess it should work.
To change the reference in VC 2010 (Express):
Properties of the "pgAdmin3" project -> Configuration properties ->
Linker -> Input -> Additional dependencies
(translated from German, so not sure about the actual wording in the
English version)

Cheers
Florian