Re: pgAdmin questions

From: bob gailer <bgailer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: bob gailer <bgailer(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin questions
Date: 2018-02-03 21:24:27
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-general

When creating a function(e.g.)I notice that the properties window always
opens to a preset size rather than remembering what I changed it to.
Could it be made to remember? There is not a lot of room to write code
and I find I am constantly resizing the window.

Is there a way  to get directly to a particular node, e.g. public
schemas, in the browser tree view. It gets old having to click my way
down the tree. A shortcut would be nice.

Why does the server get disconnected? Is there a timeout? Can that be
changed?

When using help the Table of Contents (TOC) scrolls vertically when I
scroll the help topic. It would be nice it it stayed in place instead.
It would also be nice if the current topic were highlighted in the TOC.

Bob Gailer