Re: Training approval policy on pg.org

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Training approval policy on pg.org
Date: 2013-01-15 22:09:01
Lists: pgsql-www

Il 14/01/13 18:52, Josh Berkus ha scritto:
> Sorry, I missed that! Too much traffic on this thread. Thanks.

So, I am just trying to get to a decision, given that the events queue
for moderation is quite big.

I confirm my proposal to raise this to 10 per month per organisation. If
you prefer, we can tie this to sponsor companies only - but that
requires that the sponsorship page is regularly maintained.

Cheers,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia