Re: See full query text in Server Status window

From: Evan Martin <postgresql(at)realityexists(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: See full query text in Server Status window
Date: 2012-12-05 08:28:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

You're right, the third button does exactly what I want, I just didn't
know about it - thanks.

I was looking in the main menu or context menu for this. I think it's
unusual for an application to offer some command /only/ from a toolbar.
Cancel Query and Terminate Backend also seem to be in this category. Are
there shortcut keys for them? If not, that would be very useful.

Regards,

Evan