Re: melbourne-au-pug

From: Jason Godden <jason(at)godden(dot)id(dot)au>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it>
Subject: Re: melbourne-au-pug
Date: 2012-12-02 04:03:09
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

On 01/12/12 05:23, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Still nothing?
>
> OK, at this point I have to assume that nothing is happening in
> Melbourne, and buy my tickets to Canberra. :-(

No chance to get anything together over the past week (travel - has been
unexpectedly busy). In reality I can't guarantee that there will be a
healthy audience by that time (we haven't had a first meeting here to
begin with). I think it makes sense to wait as far as the PUG audience
is concerned.

There may be another audience though and I'll talk to you off list on that.