Re: Website Todo List

From: dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>
To: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Website Todo List
Date: 2012-11-12 20:29:46
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Ok, so I guess it would be somewhat hard then to pick something on that
list to do. So is it fair to say then that something to do with the Website
like daily, weekly update to keep track of things would be helpful?

If so is Apache Forrest still being used and is that still desirable
to handle automation for project processes.

danap.