Re: Cannot close "error has occurred" dialog box

From: Adrian Heath <adrian(dot)heath(at)tracktrans(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cannot close "error has occurred" dialog box
Date: 2012-11-09 15:02:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

I found the answer in the following link:-

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-support/2011-09/msg00076.php

I tested on my machine by creating the actual pg_log directory and
running pgadmin3 v1.14.2 and I didn't get the dialog box.

Killed pgadmin, removed the directory and restarted pgadmin, opening the
server status windows and the dialog box reappeared and clicking on it
had no effect.

I have now created a symlink for the pg_log pointing to
/var/log/postgresql (the default on Debian).

Hope this helps someone else.

Adrian