Re: TableName

From: dmp <danap(at)ttc-cmc(dot)net>
To: goran(dot)popov(at)prokomsoft(dot)rs, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: TableName
Date: 2012-10-30 15:07:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Goran Popov wrote:

> No and that shoud be empty "". But when there is table name than should
> be table name.

I agree and later upon reflection knew that the reason for not
returning the table name as such was more complicated as Kris
has provided hindsight to. When I first came to this forum I
read for insight and occasionally responded when I thought I
could contribute. Sometimes I also asked questions like yours
in order to point out perceived inconsistencies in the drivers
behavior. Later I found out that just as Rome was not build in
a day, but over years with many contributing no matter how modest.

danap.