[Pljava-dev] stuck with procedures having out parameters

From: Thomas(dot)K(dot)Hill at t-online(dot)de (Thomas Hill)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] stuck with procedures having out parameters
Date: 2012-10-26 06:35:56
Lists: pljava-dev

Classpath isn't the problem as I have another function (part of the same
JAR file
uploaded into same schema) working. It must have to do with the method
declaration and/or the method parameter handling and signature. Have reworked
the function definition to explicitely include the method signature, i.e.

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION rte."SP_getNextID"(OUT "iNextID" integer, IN
"vcIDName" character varying)
RETURNS integer AS
'allDatabasesPk.Procedures.SP_getNextID(int[], java.lang.String)'

Now the static method seems to be found. But when calling the function using
pgadmin and issuing a 'Select rte."SP_getNextID"('xy');' I am getting error
Too many parameters - expected 1
which I find confusing as I am only passing one parameter!?

Can someone please help here?

Note: if this goes through now, sorry for posting a new thread but trying to answer to existing previous thread did always lead to mail delivery errors.