Multiple Cluster on same host

From: GMAIL <federico(dot)serale(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Multiple Cluster on same host
Date: 2012-10-19 13:02:51
Lists: pgsql-general

I have 2 cluster databases, running on the same host, Ubuntu. My fist
database port is set to default but my second database port is set to
5433 in the postgresql.conf file. While everything is ok with local
connections, I cannot connect using any of my tools to the second
database with port 5433, including pgAdmin. Please help. Any parameter
that I need to modify for the new database with port 5433?

|netstat -an | grep 5433|shows,

|tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:5433 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN
tcp6 0 0 :::5433 :::* LISTEN
unix 2 [ ACC ] STREAM LISTENING 72842 /var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5433

|iptables -L|shows,

|Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)