[Pljava-dev] pljava on AIX for postgres 9.1.x and IBM AIX Java 6?

From: pierce at hogranch(dot)com (John R Pierce)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] pljava on AIX for postgres 9.1.x and IBM AIX Java 6?
Date: 2012-09-28 03:54:50
Lists: pljava-dev

has anyone built pljava for AIX on Power6/7 for postgres 9.1.x with IBM
Java 6 ?

I've been tasked with getting this running asap for our production folks
who want to deploy yesterday. I'm assuming I should start with the
latest snapshot on pgfoundry ?
http://pgfoundry.org/frs/download.php/3280/pljava-src-snapshot.20120525.0.tar.gz

our postgres is built with IBM XL C, so I assume I should use this for
building the pljava.so linkage rather than gcc.

--
john r pierce N 37, W 122
santa cruz ca mid-left coast