Re: Featured users page

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Featured users page
Date: 2012-09-10 14:32:47
Lists: pgsql-www

> I'll want to replace it sometime in the next year, but I don't object to
> removing the existing page.

Actually, I'm going to contradict myself. Looking at the page, it's not
nearly as out-of-date as some portions of the website. There's a few
names we should remove, but the rest of the page is still valuable.

There's new names we should add of course. And eventually the page
should be replaced by an editable list.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.