Re: TODO list and "hyphen"

From: Scara Maccai <m_lists(at)yahoo(dot)it>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Russ Brown <pickscrape(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: postgresql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TODO list and "hyphen"
Date: 2008-07-18 16:12:31
Lists: pgsql-general

> You are the first person to ever ask, and searching for ' -' is pretty
> basic. If it is a problem, I think some other symbol should be used.

using opera it doesn't work... and with Firefox you still get a lot of not-wanted matches...
Of course, this is not a "problem", I was just thinking that another char would be better.

Posta, news, sport, oroscopo: tutto in una sola pagina.
Crea l&#39;home page che piace a te!
www.yahoo.it/latuapagina