Archive dump for pgsql-jdbc?

From: Craig Ringer <ringerc(at)ringerc(dot)id(dot)au>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Archive dump for pgsql-jdbc?
Date: 2012-08-25 15:42:14
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi all

After some recent discussion on the PgJDBC list, it's looking like we
need a good way to find all messages in the last few months / year that
have patch attachments.

While I can download the mboxes for PgJDBC from the archive manager, I'm
wondering if this data has already been imported into Pg for fulltext
search in the archives, and if so how my chances of getting a dump of
the PgJDBC list history are?

--
Craig Ringer