pga3 website

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pga3 website
Date: 2003-08-04 10:59:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Jean-Michel,

I've updated our main web server to mirror the new pgadmin3 site from
snake. It can be seen at http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3.
The only bit that doesn't work yet is the translation status pages - can
you change them such that only the appropriate bits are checked out of
CVS, and that that bit is under the pgadmin3 directory so it get's
correctly mirrored.
Also, I have cleared out all of the www module in CVS, apart from the faq
directory. Please checkin the new site (to www/pgadmin3) as soon as
convenient.
Cheers, Dave.