Re: pg_autovacuum

From: Adam Kavan <akavan(at)cox(dot)net>
To: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_autovacuum
Date: 2003-09-03 21:38:45
Lists: pgsql-general

>And you restarted the postmaster since activating these non-standard
>config options? Are you sure that *this* postgresql.conf file is what is
>used by the database on startup?
>

>Jan

Yes and yes, I tried changing the lines right above these about logging
statistics information and restarted postmaster, I got a bunch of
information in my logs, indicating that I am using the right conf file, but
I had no luck with getting information on the number of inserts.

--- Adam Kavan
--- akavan(at)cox(dot)net