Re: problem after upgrade ---

From: Jeff Silberberg <jsilberberg(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem after upgrade ---
Date: 2003-04-01 17:44:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Afternoon all,

We have been using the PostgreSQL with 6.4 and the WIN ODBC
drivers for a number of years. The ODBC is a link to reporting writting
and mostly enables MS Access & Crystal Reports users access to an
applications database. My problem is that we have literally Hundreds of
queries and reports written and none of them now work. The reason is that
when we did the upgrade to PostgreSQL 7.3 recently and now when we link to
the DB/Tables they all come back as public_nnnnnnnnn and therefore, none
of the existing references work.

I am sure someone else must have worked through this by now,
although I have only seen limited references to this issue in my searches
which is the reason for my post. I really do not want to rebuild all of
these tools !!

TIA,
JMS...

Jeffrey Silberberg