Re: Problems with Timezones in Australia

From: "Craig Ayliffe" <cayliffe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Scott Marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with Timezones in Australia
Date: 2008-10-16 22:52:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

I was in fact out-of-date with patches, and have fixed that - which has
brought the zone files up to date.

Will definitely be looking to upgrade all servers to 8.3 at some stage soon
- all about scheduling outages and testing code before we do...

Thanks for everyone's help appreciate it.

Cheers,

Craig