Re: How to query information schema from shell script

From: "Jon Horsman" <horshaq(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to query information schema from shell script
Date: 2006-10-27 15:22:25
Lists: pgsql-sql

For more information, i know how this is done using the pg_catalog but
have yet to find out how its done with the information schema.

select * from pg_catalog.pg_database where datname='test'

will work for me but i can't find a solution with the IS. I'd prefer
to use the IS if its as easily done as with pg_catalog

Jon