service outage on panora.postgresql.org

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: service outage on panora.postgresql.org
Date: 2021-11-13 21:46:48
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi all!

We are currently experiencing an outage of one of our
vmhosts(panora.postgresql.org) which is affecting the following
production services(among some internal systems):

brekka.postgresql.org (aka buildfarm.postgresql.org)

We are working on the issue but atm I have not ETA for a solution
because it is not entirely clear what the actual issue is (other than
that the box has no working network atm).

Stefan