[Pgbuildfarm-members] misterious check foreign_data failed for new buildfarm member capybara

From: Chris Mair <chris(at)1006(dot)org>
To: PGBuildFarm <pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: [Pgbuildfarm-members] misterious check foreign_data failed for new buildfarm member capybara
Date: 2014-07-05 21:54:12
Lists: buildfarm-members

Hi,

I'm a bit at loss: new buildfarm member capybara apparently cannot pass the
foreign_data check on REL8_4_STABLE:

http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_history.pl?nm=capybara&br=REL8_4_STABLE

All the other branches pass!

I've manually tried a stock 8.4.21 on the same machine -> that one passes!

I've manually tried on a GIT checkout of REL8_4_STABLE (copy of same checkout
run_build.pl used) -> that one passes too!

The only difference were the port and prefix and the fact that I run it manually
as my user instead via the buildfarm script, but that cannot possibly make that one
check fail, can it?

At the end I've forced a rebuild with ./run_build.pl --verbose --force REL8_4_STABLE
and voila`: got the exact same foreign_data failed.

So basically I've got a failure that seems to be reproducable by the buildfarm
script but not outside of it...

Maybe some buildfarm veterans have any idea?

Thnaks & Bye :)
Chris.

PS: note the above link shows *TWO* builds at the precise same time - when
I did the ./run_build.pl --verbose --force REL8_4_STABLE. No idea why
this shows up twice?