Re: Connect to a database in a .sql file

From: Assad Jarrahian <jarraa(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: Klint Gore <kg(at)kgb(dot)une(dot)edu(dot)au>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Connect to a database in a .sql file
Date: 2005-11-08 17:47:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry, I am a linux/OS X person. Was working on PGADMIN in windows and
thought their query tool was the same as psql. Just ran the script in psql
on my linux box and it worked.
My apologies.
Tom, I am not leaping to silly conclusions. Calm down please. We are all
trying to learn from people with knowledge. Be curtious.
Thanks.

-assad