Re: volunteer to draft next update release

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Umair Shahid <umair(dot)shahid(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jkatz(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: volunteer to draft next update release
Date: 2016-10-17 21:28:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh, Jon, Umair:

I have prepped this for you folks.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/UpdateReleaseDrafting

Also, I've added an archive of past update releases, as well as
templates for future releases, to the "press" repository on
git.postgresql.org. Let me know if any of you need permissions on that
repo.

This release is a bugfix release with no security issues, which is why
it's a good one to start with.

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)